- Analytical Methods for Global Policy Studies, graduate.
- Computational Social Science Methods, graduate.
- Data Management and Research Life Cycle, graduate.
- Philanthropy: Historical and Contemporary Approaches, graduate.
Past Teaching or Workshop
- Global Development: Poverty, Inequality and the Politics of Data, LBJ Policy Research Project course, offered in 2021 spring. With Catherine Weaver, the syllabus is available upon request.
- Giving and Volunteering in America (2017 fall, 2018 spring, Indiana University, undergraduate)
- Data visualization (Guangzhou, PRC, 5/2016; audience: NPO leaders and program managers; Hefei, PRC, 7/2015; audience: NPO leaders and program managers)
- Program evaluation (Hefei, PRC, 7/2015; audience: NPO leaders and program managers)
- TOEFL iBT and IELTS: Vocabulary and Listening (2009 Summer and Fall, Global Education, Anhui, PRC)