I organize the Data Science for Nonprofit Studies Lab (DSNS), a research group of RGK Center at the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT Austin. We focus on the applications of data science in nonprofit and philanthropic studies.
Stay tuned on our events!
- [4/9] Dr. Ronald Burt's visit and lunch talk
- [11/20] Lunch Talk: Localist Turns— A Recurring Pattern in Chinese History
- [11/20] Workshop: Digital Humanities for Chinese History
- [11/2] UT Civic Data Hackathon
- [5/3] Data Management and Research Life Cycle Student Presentation
|Title||Event Details / Presenter||Resources Link||Copyright|
|Managing Research Data: A Guide to Good Ethical Practice||Jessica Trelogan, UT Research Data Services Coordinator||Slides||OER CC BY-NC 4.0|
Not Harder. Managing Data with R & R Markdown
|Matt Worthington | M.Ed, M.PAff|
Manager of Data & Analytics
|Slides||OER CC BY-NC 4.0|
|Data Analysis & Management in the Intelligence Community||Event details||Slides||OER CC BY-NC 4.0|